
Derek left this morning to go on a camping challenge. The only things that he took with him are in the picture above. And before you ask, no he isn't worried about fresh breath while he is gone, the Altoids tin is full of survival things like fishing line, fishing hooks, water purification stuff, matches... The challenge is to survive for 3 days and 2 nights on as little as possible. He is taking his camera to prove some of the things that he does like building a shelter, catching some fish or frogs or whatever he can come up with to eat. The notebook is to keep a journal of his experiences. I am so proud of him and know that he will do so wonderfully because he is amazing and can do anything he sets his mind to!!
1 comment:
Is he crazy? Ha - just kidding!! Really, that is amazing! I'm certain I would need much, much more than what you showed in that picture!!!!
Post a Comment